This week on Leader.fm
Dr. Scott and Tony discuss finding a mental “first-position” to get you centered as a leader and how to find your own personal first-position for where you are today. They also touch on Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) and the power of thankfulness.
Where to reach us
- Dr. Scott on Linkedin
- Dr. Scott on Twitter @advancelead
- Tony on Linkedin
- Tony on Twitter @thecreech
Show Notes and Links
- NLP or Neuro-linguistic programming.
- We focus on the idea of ‘triggers’ and it’s use as a lens.
- Link to the Wikipedia Page on NLP to read more about NLP and its critics.
Resource of the week
- A website resource we love – Businessballs.com
You might also like